July 24, 2020
The Nevada Irrigation District (NID) has announced that Peninsula Campground, located on Rollins Reservoir, will be closing for camping effective July 24 due to COVID-19.
Day use and boating will remain open through the end of the season at the Peninsula facility.
As a precaution to avoid the spread of COVID-19, new guidelines have been implemented for day use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home; you will receive a full refund
- Boating and day use are with household members only
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain six feet of distance from non-household members
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer.
Peninsula Campground is on the north shore of Rollins Lake, 15 miles from Colfax at 21597 You Bet Road, Grass Valley, CA 95945