Water conservation incentives and services can make your home or business more water-efficient, save water and energy costs, and lower landscape maintenance and utility bills. A water-efficient home and business can reduce waste, potential pollution from irrigation runoff and greenhouse gas emissions from water pumping and heating. NID is working to help you and your home be more water-efficient.
Each time you replace an appliance or household fixture, be sure to look to see if the new product has the Energy Star label which ensures a high efficiency standard.
Rebates Currently Available:
- Toilet Rebate Program:The Nevada Irrigation Districts’ Toilet Rebate Program is to provide a financial incentive to encourage residential treated water customer to replace older toilets with High Efficient Toilets (HET) rated at 1.28 gallons per flush or less. Funding is limited and rebates are available at a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please review the programs Terms and Conditions. To check avalibility and request an application contact Water Efficiency Technician Kaycee Strong: call 530-273-6185 ext. 1244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raw Water Storage Tank Rebate: The Nevada Irrigation Districts’ Raw Water Storage Tank Rebate Program was developed to help customers improve their irrigation water system reliability through customer side storage. NID raw water is not a guaranteed source of water, and customers are encouraged to have a storage tank as a backup supply in the event of a short-term Raw water outage. The minimum storage tank allowed through the rebate program will be 500 gallons.
- Click here to review the programs Terms and Conditions. To check avalibility and request an application contact Water Efficiency Technician Kaycee Strong: call 530-273-6185 ext. 1244 or email email@example.com.
- Turf Removal Rebate: The Nevada Irrigation Districts' Turf Removal Reabte Progam is to provide finacial incentive to encourage residential treated water customers to removal turf grass and replace it with water efficient landscape. The rebate amount per residential meter is $1.00 per square foot of converted turf up to $1,000. A minimum of 250 square feet of turf must be converted. If the property is less than 250 square feet, all turf must be removed. Funding is limited and rebates are availale at a first-come, first-serve basis.
Please refer to the links below to see if any other incentives or rebates are currently offered by manufacturers or agencies: