Scotts Flat Lake Campground is the premier destination for outdoor fun and activities in the Sierra Foothills.. Open year round, we are conveniently located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.
At an elevation of 3,000 feet, the lake is an ideal headquarters for a complete vacation and family fun. Modern RV and trailer sites, hot showers, attractive tent sites and RV sanitary dump stations are all available at Scotts Flat Lake Recreation Area.
Whether you are planning to stay awhile or are just passing through, you are sure to enjoy your stay with us! Come enjoy the hiking and biking trails, fishing, swimming, boating and more.
Forecast: Scotts Flat Lake
Day Use Rates:
- Vehicle and up to 4 persons: $14.00
- Boat launching (per boat): $19.00
- Entry by foot or bike: $2.00
- Each pet: $5.00
- Day Use with Kayak/Canoe (2): $17.00
- Motorcycle: $7.00
- Sanitation Dump Fee $15.00
Day Use Monday – Thursday, entry after 4:00 pm
- Vehicle and up to 4 persons: $7.00
- Boat launching (per boat): $13.00
- Kayak/Canoe: $11.00
Camping (use reservation system below)
- Tent Site: $37.00
- Waterfront Tent Site: $44.00
- RV Site: $44.00
- Waterfront RV Site: $49.00
- Boats (Motorized) Per Night: $8.00
- Each pet, per night: $5.00
- Extra vehicle per night: $14.00
- Additional picnic tables, per night: $5.00
- RV Sanitation dump fee: Included
All prices are per night
Cancellation Fee: $25.00 per reservation
Reservation Fee: $10.00 per site)
8 people max per site
Group Camping Sites
- 24 People Max, 3 Vehicles Included: $132.00 ($30.00 Reservation Fee)
- 100 People Max, 10 Vehicles Included : $440.00 ($100.00 Reservation Fee)
- 32 People Max OFG, 4 Vehicles Included: $196.00 ($40.00 Reservation Fee)
- Waterfront Sites include Sites 1-18 inclusive at Gate 1 and all waterfront sites in Gate II and includes Sites 218 & 248.
One vehicle per site included in reservation. One extra vehicle permitted per site.
Pets are to be leashed and attended at all times and are not allowed on the beach or in the swim areas. Only two pets allowed per campsite.
Important Notice About Fires in NID Campgrounds:
*Fire restrictions may be imposed due to weather condition, PSPS events, power outages or poor air quality, at which time, campfires and charcoal fires will not be permitted. In severe cases, propane use may be restricted as well.*
For Additional Information: (530) 265-5302
Scotts Flat Campground
23333 Scotts Flat Rd.
Nevada City, CA 95959