Read on to learn about what is happening at the District. This monthly newsletter is a good resource to stay up to date on and all things NID.
In this edition:
- Board of Directors select new President, Vice President
- Hazard trees are removed along the D-S Canal in the Brunswick Basin
- Emergency outage: South Yuba Canal repairs
- Annual hydrant flushing is ongoing in neighborhoods
- Jackson Lake Dam slope stabilized ahead of snows
- Reservoir Levels: 112% of average
- Infrastructure Library: an A-Z listing of District dams, reservoirs, canals, etc.
... much more!