Welcome to the July edition of the General Manager’s Newsletter.
Read on to learn about what is happening at the District. This newsletter is a good resource to stay up to date on everything NID.
In this month’s edition:
- Forest Management: teaming up with state agencies
- Plan for Water update
- Fall Creek Flume renovated
- Goats graze to reduce vegetation
- Annual Water Quality Report released
- Reservoir levels above average
- Hydropower activity
- Engineering projects
- Centennial update
- ... much more!