Plan for Water continues on March 8 with a water rights workshop; “Risk” added as a new stage
Join us for a March 8 teleconferenced workshop to help plan our community's water future. Scheduled is a continued overview of water rights currently held by NID, including locations, year of seniority and current usage.
In other Plan for Water news, “risk” has been added as a new stage in the process. View the updated planning matrix here. The matrix details each of the 11 stages, including Stage 4: Risk.
- Stage 1: Water System Overview
- Stage 2: Water Rights Overview
- Stage 3: Watersheds
- Stage 4: Risk
- Stage 5: Strategic Planning
- Stage 6: Basis for Plan for Water
- Stage 7: Hydrology and Hydrography
- Stage 8: Demand
- Stage 9: Water Supply Needs
- Stage 10: Strategy Options
- Stage 11: Strategy Evaluation
March 8 at 4 p.m. (time certain): click here for the teleconferencing workshop agenda and presentation.
- Plan for Water Matrix and Process Check-in: Review the current Plan for Water Matrix and process
- Plan For Water Workshop #5 - Water Rights (continued): Open a workshop and provide a presentation describing NID’s Water Rights
The Zoom link appears on the agenda or here:
To join audio using telephone: (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 or (253) 215 8782
Webinar ID: 858 8098 1051
One-tap mobile: US: +16699006833,,85880981051# or +13462487799,,85880981051#
Thanks for your interest in Plan for Water. Your participation will help determine the best ways to meet the community’s demand for water over the next 50 years.
Read more, click here.