Plan for Water continues May 10 with a watershed workshop
Join us for a May 10 teleconferenced workshop to help plan our community's water future. Scheduled is a presentation of NID’s watershed program.
- Develop a common understanding of NID’s source watersheds
- Present NID’s use of adaptive management on District-owned forests and wildlands, applying best practices to improve the resiliency and sustainability of source watersheds
- Provide an overview of NID’s Watershed Program and Environmental Resources Division.
PLAN FOR WATER WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
May 10 at 4 p.m. (time certain): click here for the workshop agenda and presentation.
- Plan for Water Matrix and Process Check-in
- Plan for Water - WEST Consultants, Inc. Proposal Review and discuss WEST Consultant, Inc. proposal for professional engineering services for the Plan for Water; Staff will be bringing the proposal to the May 11, 2022 Board meeting for approval of a consulting contract
- Plan for Water Workshop - Water Stage 3: Watershed Open a workshop and provide a presentation describing NID's Watershed.
To participate via Zoom, click the following: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87989102265
To join audio using telephone: (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 or (253) 215 8782
Webinar ID: 879 8910 2265
One-tap mobile: US: +16699006833,,87989102265# or +13462487799,,87989102265#
Read more about the Plan for Water, click here.