Join us for an Aug. 9 workshop to help plan our community's water future. The scheduled topic is Strategic Planning.
The workshop will be conducted from 2-6 p.m. on Aug. 9 at the Gold Miner's Inn in Grass Valley and also via Zoom.
Stage 5 Strategic Planning
This stage will focus on the development of NID’s updated Strategic Plan, developing new and/or revised Mission, Vision, Strategic Priorities and Goals of the District. The Strategic Plan is intended to be a stand-alone document.
Stakeholder involvement: provide input to Board on community values and concerns ensuring all stakeholder concerns, issues and interests are heard. We intend to inform this update with NID’s existing Strategic Plan while leveraging previous update efforts.
NID looks forward to hearing from the public and working together to develop strategic options that reflect a balanced mix of community perspectives to guide the District’s water management into the future.
PLAN FOR WATER WORKSHOP INFORMATION:
Aug. 9 from 2-6 p.m.: workshop agenda
- Plan for Water Matrix and Process Check-in
- Plan for Water Stage #5 - Strategic Planning (no materials)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Team Building Exercise
- Review of what a strategic plan is: Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Priorities
- Logistics of Strategic Plan
- Determine Current Strategic Position: Existing Strategic Plan and Previous Effort, Environmental Scan
- Overview of SWOT Exercise
The workshop will be held at Miner's Inn Ballroom at 121 Bank Street, Grass Valley
To participate via Zoom, click the following: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81976561698
To join audio using telephone: (669) 900-6833 or (346) 248-7799 or (253) 215 8782 Webinar ID: 819 7656 1698
Or One tap mobile: US: +16694449171,,81976561698# or +16699006833,,81976561698#
Read more about the Plan for Water, click here.