Orchard Springs on Rollins Lake has two sandy beaches, a boat launching ramp, boat slips and boat rentals.
Orchard Springs Campground
19085 Larsen Rd.
Grass Valley, CA 95945
(see maps below)
Day Use Fees
Vehicle with 4 Persons: $14.00
Day Use with Boat (Motorized): $19.00
Day Use With Boat (No Motor): $17.00
Entry on Foot: $2.00
Day Use Fees After 4:00pm (Monday through Thursday)
Vehicle with 4 Persons: $7.00
Day Use with Boat (Motorized): $13.00
Day Use With Boat (No Motor): $11.00
Day Use Season Passes
Day Use Season Pass: $144.00
Day Use Only Season Pass all Lake (one car no boats included): $182.00
Season Pass with Boat Orchard Springs(2 Vehicle/ 1 boat and up to 4 persons ): $237.00
Season pass with Boat All NID Lakes (2 Vehicle/ 1 boat and up to 4 persons): $298.00
This pass includes entrance to Long Ravine, Orchard Springs, Penninsula and Scotts Flat Lake Campgrounds.
Season Slip Rentals (Season pass not included) 5/15 – 9/15: $855
Season Pass are good for day use hours only (sunrise to sunset)
Printable Season Day Pass – 2021 Day Use Season Pass
Printable Season Pass –2021 Season Boat Pass
Boater Season Pass must fill out the boater survey and return with Season Pass Paperwork:
Camping at Orchard Springs
Non-Premium Tent Site (Tent Only): $37.00
Water View Tent Site (Tent Only): $44.00
Full Hook Up RV Site: $56.00
Extra Vehicle: $14.00 per night
Watercraft while camping: $8.00 per night
Pets: $5.00 per night
Daily Boat Slip Rental: $32.00
Cancellation Fee: $25.00
Reservation Fee: $10.00 per site
- Check-in time is 3:00pm PST
- Check-out Time is 1:00pm PST
- Campsite occupancy 3:00pm to 1:00pm or any part thereof
- Reserved site must be paid in full at the time the reservation is made.
- Pets are to be leashed and attended at all times and are not allowed on the beach or in the swim areas.
- Campsites left in an unsatisfactory condition upon completion of your stay are subject to a $50 clean-up fee to be applied to the credit card on file.
- No refunds within 14 days of arrival. No rain checks or inclement weather refunds. A change of date is also considered a cancellation. There is a $25 cancellation fee per reservation and the reservation fee is non-refundable. No cancellations for holiday bookings. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Important Notice About Fires in NID Campgrounds:
*Fire restrictions may be imposed due to weather condition, PSPS events, power outages or poor air quality, at which time, campfires and charcoal fires will not be permitted. In severe cases, propane use may be restricted as well.*
For Information & Reservations: (530) 346-0073